FY17 Rolling Grants
Rolling grants are available for immediate application and will remain available until funds are depleted or June 1, 2017.
To be eligible to apply, organizations must be one of the following:
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- government agency applying for an extraordinary project that is not funded by tax revenue
- a religious organization requesting funding for non-sectarian activities
- a civic group that is not a 501(c)(3) requesting funding for a community cause.
Please review the following documents:
- FY17 Rolling Grant Cycle Overview: this document provides an overview of types of fund providing grants, eligibility information, reimbursement and reporting requirements.
- FY17 Rolling Grants Funds Listing: this document lists all funds with available grant money, the specfic purpose of the fund, and maximum grant amount.
- Financial Form: this document explains what types of financial information is required as part of the grant application.
- Sample Budget: this document provides a budget example required for the grant application.
- Online Application Technical FAQs: this document helps answer technical questions about using the online grant application system.
- Reimbursement Request Guidelines: this document explains how the reimbursement process is managed.
Apply using the green button below:
If your organization currently has a user log-in and password for the Community Foundation's online grant application system, please log-in using that information. Do not create a new account. If your organization has not previously used the online grant application system, please create a new account after clicking the button below.
- 312 East Church Street
- Frederick, MD 21701
- phone: 301-695-7660
- fax: 301-695-7775
- Directions to Our Office