Community Foundation Participates in Employee Giving Campaigns
Frederick, MD – October 27, 2015: Public sector employees once again have an opportunity to support the community where they live by directing their donations to The Community Foundation of Frederick County through employee giving campaigns. Donations from employee giving campaigns to the Community Foundation will be used toward its work in creating community outreach to promote philanthropy, allowing it to continue its legacy of giving by providing grants to worthy nonprofits and scholarships to deserving students. Since 1986, the Community Foundation has invested more than $43 million in the Frederick County community.
Public sector employees, including federal, state and public school employees are encouraged to direct their charitable giving to the Community Foundation through the following designation numbers:
54565 for employees participating in the 2015 Combined Federal Campaign of Western Maryland and Chesapeake Bay Area;
1200 for those participating in the 2015 Combined Charity Campaign for Frederick County Government, The City of Frederick, and Frederick County Public Schools.
The Community Foundation of Frederick County was founded in 1986 by a group of local citizens as a conduit for donors to fulfill their charitable dreams by establishing permanent, named, component funds. To date, the Community Foundation has more than 675 funds that support health care, the arts, human service agencies, animal welfare groups, environmental organizations, faith-based organizations, educational institutions, scholarship programs, and other civic causes.
- 312 East Church Street
- Frederick, MD 21701
- phone: 301-695-7660
- fax: 301-695-7775
- Directions to Our Office