“If I had a million dollars, I’d..............” How many times have you heard someone say this and then fill in the blank with their vision of how they would spend that much money? How many times have YOU said this? Well, I’m really happy because starting March 30, I CAN say it and fill in the blank: “The Community Foundation has a million dollars that’s going to be given out in post-secondary scholarships!” READ MORE....
Welcome to The Community Foundation of Frederick County
Welcome to The Community Foundation of Frederick County. We are an organization that works with those who live in Frederick County. We act on behalf of those citizens who love this amazing area, and along side those who want to ensure we leave a legacy of continued prosperity for generations to come. And this all starts by joining together to develop solutions, build hope, and create meaningful, lasting change.
Our mission is simple. The Community Foundation is dedicated to connecting people who care with causes that matter to enrich the quality of life in Frederick County now and for future generations.
- Memorial contributions for Shirley Zimmerman - click HERE
- Memorial contributions for Anne Elkins - click HERE
- Memorial contributions for Dr. Albert Powell - click HERE
- Memorial contributions for William Hubble - click HERE
- Memorial contributions for James Filby - click HERE
- Memorial contributions for Kristopher Lewis - click HERE
- Music and Dance Scholarship Applications Accepted Through May 31, 2016. Click HERE for details.
- A Maryland state tax program in 2016 will reward donors who help build permanent charitable funds with a 25 percent state tax credit. Gifts must be received by December 31, 2016. Click here for more information.
29th Annual Report to the Community Sponsors/Partners in Philanthropy